1. The name of the group shall be "Cyclists in Southwark" (or any other such name as may be decided at the AGM). This document is the governing document of Cyclists in Southwark.
2. The aims of the group are to encourage more people to cycle and raise the profile of cycling by organising a programme of SE London social cycle rides on a cross-borough basis.
3. Cyclists in Southwark is a branch of the Dog & Bell Crew and inherits the objects, powers and other rules of that parent body.
4. Membership of Cyclists in Southwark is open to any member of the public (or organisation) who shares the aims of Cyclists in Southwark. Formal membership in terms of voting etc. is limited to people who attend Dog & Bell Crew rides planning meetings.
5. The Dog & Bell Crew shall meet not less than once a month. These shall be formal meetings that have a convivial element alongside the formal. All members of Cyclists in Southwark are encouraged to attend to take part in decisions. All members of Cyclists in Southwark are also encouraged to offer to lead rides or simply present good ideas that, with suitable support, could be turned into led rides.
6. An AGM shall be held once a year.